All What You Need is Here....

if you were searching a lyric and free mp3 download, but don't know where to found it... we'll support it in 24 hours

夜好深了 纸窗里怎么亮着
ye hao shen le, zhi chuang li zen me liang zhe
The night is so deep, why is there a light in the paper window?

那不是彻夜等候 你为我点的烛火
na bu shi che ye deng hou, ni wei wo dian de zhu huo
That isn't someone waiting out the impenetrable night, it's the candle flame you lit for me

不过是 一次邂逅 红楼那一场梦
bu guo shi yi ci xie hou, hong lou na yi chang meng
It was only a chance meeting, the dream of a red mansion

我的山水 全部退色 像被大雨洗过
wo de shan shui, quan bu tui se, xiang bei da yu xi guo
The colors of my landscape have all become dull, as if washed by a fierce rain


杯中景色鬼魅 我忘了我是谁
bei zhong jing se gui mei, wo wang le wo shi shui
The scenery in the cup has a pervasive charm; I've forgotten who I am

心情就像夜凉如水
xin qing jiu xiang ye liang ru shui
My mood is like the night, as cold as water

手里握着蝴蝶杯 单飞 不醉不归
shou li wo zhe hu die bei / dan fei / bu zui bu gui
In my hand, I hold a butterfly cup, solitarily flying; I'm won't return until I'm drunk


*
花田里犯了错
hua tian li fan le cuo
In the flower fields I made a mistake

说好 破晓前忘掉
shuo hao, po xiao qian wang diao
It was agreed that everything would be forgotten before the dawn breaks

花田里犯了错
hua tian li fan le cuo
In the flower fields I made a mistake

拥抱 变成了煎熬
yong bao bian cheng le jian ao
An embrace that has become torture

花田里犯了错 犯错
hua tian li fan le cuo, fan cuo
In the flower fields I made a mistake, made a mistake

像迷恋镜花水月的无聊
xiang mi lian jing hua shui yue de wu liao
It was as meaningless as an infatuation with a mere whim

花田里犯了错
hua tian li fan le cuo
In the flower fields I made a mistake

请 原谅我多情的打扰
qing, yuan liang wo duo qing de da rao
Please, forgive the disturbances of my extraneous passions


醉 怎么会喝醉 美 因为你的美
zui, zen me hui he zui? Mei, yin wei ni de mei
Intoxicated, how can I be drunk? Beauty, it's all because of your beauty

爱 匆匆一瞥不过点缀
ai, cong cong yi pie bu guo dian zhui
Love, a hurried glance that's only for show

飞 看大雪纷飞 却再也找不回
fei, kan da xue fen fei, que zai ye zhao bu hui
Fly, see the heavy snow fly in a flurry, yet it can never be found again

被白雪覆盖那些青翠
bei bai xue fu gai na xie qing cui
All that was fresh and green has been enveloped in white snow


当 时空成为拥有你 唯一条件 我....又醉
dang shi kong cheng wei yong you ni, wei yi tiao jian, wo... you zui
When the time comes that I have you, the only requirement is, I'm... drunk again

琥珀色的月 结成了霜的泪 我会记得这段岁月
hu po se de yue, jie cheng le shuang de lei, wo hui ji de zhe duan sui yue
An amber colored moon, tears that have frosted over, I will remember this period of time

Back to *

**
我的山水 全部退了色
wo de shan shui, quan bu tui le se
The colors of my scenery have all become dull

多情的打扰 请原谅我
duo qing de da rao, qing yuan liang wo
The disturbances of extraneous passions, please forgive me

不是彻夜为我点的火
bu shi che ye wei wo dian de huo
It's not the impenetrable night, the fire that was lit for me

(在那花田 在那花田)
(zai na hua tian, zai na hua tian)
(In the flower fields, in the flower fields)

在那花田里 我犯了错
zai na hua tian li, wo fan le cuo
In the flower fields, I made a mistake

Back to **
Back to *

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Place For You


ShoutMix chat widget
Adsense Indonesia Flag Counter since 6 July 2009 free counters

Wanna Exchange Link or Banner??

About Me

I'm just an ordinary people but doing something by extraordinary methode..

About this blog