All What You Need is Here....

if you were searching a lyric and free mp3 download, but don't know where to found it... we'll support it in 24 hours

wo xiang guo yi jian shi, bu shi huai de shi
I've thought about something, it’s not something bad

yi zhi dui zi ji jian chi, ai qing de yi si
Kept on persisting to myself, the meaning of love

xiang feng mei you li you qing qing chui zhe zou
Like the wind, blowing gently and strolls along without a reason

shei ai shei mei you suo wei de dui yu cuo, bu guan shi jian
There's no right and wrong in love, won’t bother about time

shuo zhe wo men zai yi qi you duo kan ke
Telling us how difficult it would be if we're together


wo bu gan qu zheng shi, ai ni liang ge zi
I don't dare to verify, 'Love you' these two words

yi zhi dui zi ji jin chi, ye bu shi feng ci
Not constraining myself, also not satirizing

bie ren dou zai shuo wo qi shi hen wu zhi
The others said that I’m actually very ignorant

zhe yang de gan qing bei ren ding hen fang si, wo hen bu fu
This kind of love is very dissolute, I'm very dissatisfied

wo hai zai xiang zhe na jian shi
I'm still thinking about it


ru guo ni yi jing bu neng kong zhi, mei tian xiang wo yi ci
If you can't control, thinking of me once every day

ru guo ni yin wei wo er cheng shi
You're honest because of me

ru guo ni kan wo de dian ying, ting wo ai de cd
If you see the movie I love, listen to the CD I love

ru guo ni neng dai wo yi qi lu xing
If you can take me traveling with you

ru guo ni jue ding gen sui gan jue, wei ai yong gan yi ci
If you've decided to follow your feelings, be brave for love once

ru guo ni shuo wo men you bi ci
If you said that we have each other

ru guo ni hui kai shi xiang xin, zhe ban lian ai xin qing
If you start to believe, this kind of love

ru guo ni neng gei wo ru guo de shi
If you can tell me what if


wo hi yao ni yi jian ru guo de shi
I just want to you to tell me what if

wo hui fen bu gu shen de qu ai ni
Then, I will go all the way to love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Place For You


ShoutMix chat widget
Adsense Indonesia Flag Counter since 6 July 2009 free counters

Wanna Exchange Link or Banner??

About Me

I'm just an ordinary people but doing something by extraordinary methode..

About this blog