All What You Need is Here....

if you were searching a lyric and free mp3 download, but don't know where to found it... we'll support it in 24 hours

wo zhen de gao bu tai dong ni zen me hui xuan ze ji mo
I just don't really get it, why would you choose to be lonely

yao de tong tong dou you jiu shao le na yi ge nan peng you
You've got everything you want, you just need a boyfriend

ni hai yao ging duo jiu ni dao di tiao shen me
How long you gonna hold out for, what're you being so picky about?


ting bi shuo de duo bu pa wo luo suo
Listens more than he talks, won't think I'm slow

zhi dao wo nan guo pei zhe wo chen mo
Knows when I'm down, stays with me in silence

shou ji zhuo bu zhi you wo hen duo tian mi xiao dong zuo
Only I'm on his cell wallpaper, lots of sweet little gestures

zi ji chi fan mei wei kou shua ka zhi qian xian wen wo
Doesn't have an appetite eating by himself, asks me before he takes out his card

xi huan wo peng you ye hui ai wo de gou
Likes my friends, and will love my dog

dong huan bao ai di qiu bao hu wo xiang ying xiong
Knows about the environment and loving the earth, protects me like a hero

zong shi da fang jiu shao wo shen me jie ri dou ji de
Always openly introduces me, remembers every holiday

pei wo jian fei chi ping guo bang wo mai kou hong
Eats apples with me when I'm losing weight, buys lipstick for me


*I don't wanna boyfriend, I need a real man
*I don't wanna boyfriend, I need a real man

cheng shi de zui ke kao de jian wen rou de yan
An honest mouth, a reliable shoulder, gentle eyes

I don't wanna boyfriend, I need a real man
I don't wanna boyfriend, I need a real man

Real man real man real man real man
Real man real man real man real man


he shi chu xian? (x4)
When will he appear? (x4)

hui wan hui gong zuo hui feng hui sheng huo
Knows how to work and play, knows how to be crazy and live life

hui xia chu hui yun dong hui ai hui zuo meng
Knows how to cook and play sports, knows how to love and dream

you xiang nan hai you cheng shu dui wo da fang zi ji kou
Like a boy but also mature, is generous to me but doesn't spend on him self

jiao wo jue zhao da dian dong shen me dou you wo
Teaches me video game tricks, does everything with me

Repeat *

(rap) I be your real man
(rap) I be your real man

ke hui chu xian? (x4)
When will he appear? (x4)

wo xian zai you yi dian tong gai zen me jie jue ni ji mo
I understand a little now, how to get rid of your loneliness

ni shuo le liang san fen zhong wo yuan yi huan liang san nian qu zuo
What you talked about for 2 or 3 minutes, I'm willing to take 2 or 3 years to do

ji ran ni ging hen jiu yao bu yao deng deng wo
Since you've been holding out for so long, do you wanna wait for me


da zhang fu shua ku shua wen rou jian bang shen me dou kang de dong
A real man playing cool, acting gentle, he can bear any burden on his shoulders

wo zui chun qing qing dong yi dong jiu zhi dao wo zai xiang shen me
My lips just move slightly and he knows what I'm thinking

just show me one real man
Just show me one real man

shi xiang quan nan real man
A man of ten talents, real man


repeat * (x2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Place For You


ShoutMix chat widget
Adsense Indonesia Flag Counter since 6 July 2009 free counters

Wanna Exchange Link or Banner??

About Me

I'm just an ordinary people but doing something by extraordinary methode..

About this blog

Blog Archive