All What You Need is Here....

if you were searching a lyric and free mp3 download, but don't know where to found it... we'll support it in 24 hours

Ni qu dai, qian yi miao
You replaced, this moment

Wo sheng ming de kong bai
The emptiness of my life

Wen ti hu ran zhao dao da an
The question suddenly found its answer

Bu yong jie shi ye ming bai
Understood without an explanation


Ni de wei xiao, shi yi ge an hao,
Your smile is a secret code

Wo neng jie du, na duo mei hao
The joys that we had

Meng xiang bu da
We never would've dreamed of

Xiang yong yuan ting zai, zhe yi miao
I want to forever pause at this moment


Ni wei wo de shi jie
You gave my life

Chong xin cai hui
Colors again


*
Shi ni dai wo zhao dao, ling yi ge tian tang
It's you who took me to find another heaven

Yuan bi xiang xiang, zhong de geng mei
Far more beautiful than ever imagined

Wo men huai bao li de, zhe yi ge tian tang
In our hug, this other heaven

Ling yi ge meng xiang, you wu xian de kuai le
Other dream, has endless joys


Xiang xin ni shi wo de ling yi ge tian tang
I believe you're another heaven of mine

Gei de ai duo mo chun cui
The love given is so pure

Yin wei ni er cun zai, zhe yi ge tian tang
Because of you, this heaven exist

Ai shi zhi da de lu xian
and love is the straight road there


**
Yin wei ni er cun zai, zhe yi ge tian tang
Because of you, this heaven exist

Zhi xiang pei zai ni shen bian
Only want to stay by your side


Wo deng dai, xia yi ke, zai xiang yu de jing cai
I wait, for the excitement of meeting again the next moment

Mei tian mei tian, yue lai yue ai
Loving you more and more everyday

Luo ji jiu zhe me jian dan
impatience (of seeing you) is all that I feel


Shi ni zhuan dao tong yi ge pin dao
All of my life turns to the same channel

Ding wei wo de xing fu zuo biao
Because my standard of happiness is you

Wo duo miao xiao
I'm so insignificant

Neng ai zhe ni shen zui zhong yao
Being able to love you is the most important thing of all

Xiang ba ni de ming tian zi xi fan yue
Want to carefully read your tomorrow

Repeat *
Repeat *
Repeat **
Repeat **

5 comments:

kerennnnn.....

http://goo.gl/J63YHy

great song....

I like.......

This comment has been removed by the author.

Good one

Post a Comment

A Place For You


ShoutMix chat widget
Adsense Indonesia Flag Counter since 6 July 2009 free counters

Wanna Exchange Link or Banner??

About Me

I'm just an ordinary people but doing something by extraordinary methode..

About this blog

Blog Archive