All What You Need is Here....

if you were searching a lyric and free mp3 download, but don't know where to found it... we'll support it in 24 hours

我刷了四個合弦天下太平
wo shua le si ge he xian tian xia tai ping
I've rustled the four strings tranquility

面帶敏君的笑容挂的僵硬
mian dai min jun de xiao rong gua de jiang ying
Your face show a smiling expression, but a little rigid

理性和感性無法譜成歌曲
li xing he gan xing wu fa pu cheng ge qu
Reason and perceptual are unable to compose a song

我沒寫任何有意義的歌詞
wo mei xie ren he you yi yi de ge ci
I didn't write any meaningful lyrics

一聲傲笑聲音在飄 WOAH
yi sheng ao xiao sheng yin zai piao WOAH
A proud smile in the voice of "Gone with the Wind" WOAH

Reff :

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

WRO-O-ONG WITH ME

我還相信愛
wo hai xiang xin ai
I still believe in love

怎麼那麼奇怪?
zen me na me qi guai
How strange it is


WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

WRO-O-ONG WITH ME

我還相信人
wo hai xiang xin ren
I still believe in human being

I MUST HAVE A PROBLEM


感情世界風起風停沒預定
gan qing shi jie feng qi feng ting mei yu ding
Feelings in the world didn't stop the wind to blow

吉他提琴琵琶二胡全走音
ji ta, ti qin, pi pa er hu quan zou yin
Guitar, Violin, and Pipa Erhu, make a perfect tone

我想吐BLEOH!
wo xiang tu BLEOH!
I am sick BLEOH!


查不出任何毛病
cha bu chu ren he mao bing
Not a problem

醫師診斷還是寫無病呻吟
yi shi zhen duan hai shi xie wu bing shen yin
Doctor diagnosed that I groan without being ill

冰河消失連你也無聲無息
bing he xiao shi lian ni ye wu sheng wu xi
Glaciers dissolve even you breathe quietly

人世間太多太多太多不確定
ren shi jian tai duo tai duo tai duo bu que ding
This world has too many uncertainties


back to reff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Place For You


ShoutMix chat widget
Adsense Indonesia Flag Counter since 6 July 2009 free counters

Wanna Exchange Link or Banner??

About Me

I'm just an ordinary people but doing something by extraordinary methode..

About this blog

Blog Archive